Costa Rica Travel Packages: Discover Costa Rica
Special 8: San Jose, Tortuguero, Puerto Viejo, La Fortuna de San Carlos & Arenal Volcano, Santa Elena & Monteverde, Tamarindo, Jaco, Quepos & Manuel Antonio (18 days / 17 nights) -
From $2,599 €1,975 £1,630
With its vast variations in landscapes, ecosystems, and cultures, Costa Rica is almost like several countries rolled into one! This Costa Rica vacation will take you to the very best of each, revealing the country’s dynamic and countless wonders. Starting with the bustling excitement of San Jose, you will get an introduction to the friendly Tico spirit and enjoy the best of Costa Rica culture, cuisine, and entertainment. From there you head for the hills and explore the ring of fire that surrounds San Jose, visiting the active Poas volcano and the historical towns nearby. This glimpse into the country’s fiery past will grant you access to some of the most beautiful jungle and cloud forest scenery in the world before you journey to the Caribbean coast where an isolated world of spellbinding tranquility awaits. After exploring the captivating lagoons of Tortuguero National Park, you will venture south to the classical Caribbean town of Puerto Viejo replete with idyllic beaches, Afro-Caribbean cuisine, and reggae music spilling out onto the streets. You will then journey from the laidback life to the high altitude world of Arenal Volcano whose volcanic fireworks display is guaranteed to astound. You will then traverse the cloud forests of Santa Elena & Monteverde, entrancing you as you enter the swirling, misty world of dense forest and abundant wildlife. Your epic Costa Rica vacation is rounded off with an extended tour of the country’s finest beaches. Starting in the hip and happening Tamarindo, making a stop at the thriving Jaco, before ending in the quiet and relaxed environment of Manuel Antonio National Park, you will leave this Central American wonderland wanting to come back for more. This Costa Rica vacation promises an intimate journey of discovery within this fascinating country, with many happy memories that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- Day 1: Arrival to San Jose
- Day 2: Poas Volcano, Grecia Town & Sarchi City Tour
- Day 3: Arrival to Tortuguero
- Day 4: Arrival to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Day 5: Cahuitia National Park & Puerto Vargas Tour
- Day 6: Free Day in Puerto Viejo
- Day 7: Arrival to Fortuna de San Carlos & Arenal Volcano
- Day 8: Arenal Volcano Hike & Hot Springs
- Day 9: Arrival to Santa Elena / Monteverde
- Day 10: Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve Tour
- Day 11: Arrival to Tamarindo
- Day 12: Free Day in Tamarindo
- Day 13: Arrival to Jaco
- Day 14: Free Day in Jaco
- Day 15: Arrival to Quepos / Manuel Antonio
- Day 16: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Day 17: Free Day in Quepos & Manuel Antonio
- Day 18: Departure from Quepos
Prices may vary according to the season, availability and client preferences. Certain transport costs may not be included. Please contact one of our expert Travel Advisors for more information.
*Note: these prices are not valid for the high season and certain holidays. Please contact a Travel Advisor for prices based on your specific travel dates.
Start your adventure to Costa Rica by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Costa Rica. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
Costa Rica For Less can also be contacted at:
USA TOLL FREE: 1-877-269-0309 / UK: 44-203-002-0571 / WORLDWIDE: 1-817-230-4971
Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your form.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published
rates from companies outside Costa Rica for all package tours. All HOTELS
and TOURS are based on US standards.
We have the best testimonials. We have highly educated staff that will reply
to your request within 24 hours. While traveling in Costa Rica you will have
access to our local 24/7 English speaking emergency number.
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 All rights reserved. Latin America For Less LLC
Sales & travel support: +1-817-230-4971 US Office: (817) 886-0080; (877) 269-0309-toll free; Fax: (571) 323-0664
US Office Address: 203 Valona Drive Round Rock, TX 78681