Costa Rica Travel Packages: Costa Rica Highlights
Special 7: San Jose, Tortuguero, La Fortuna de San Carlos & Arenal Volcano, Santa Elena & Monteverde, Quepos & Manuel Antonio (12 days / 11 nights) -
From $1,729 €1,314 £1,084
For such a tiny country, Costa Rica is packed with an overwhelming number of fabulous vacation spots and this tour offers a convenient package of the very best of Costa Rica’s world renowned attractions. Beginning in San Jose, the country’s cultural, dining, and entertainment epicenter, you will make your first foray into the wilderness in the cloud forests of Poas Volcano before visiting the historic towns of Grecia and Sarchi. From there you will venture out to the isolated Caribbean coast and Tortuguero National Park, where you will have a chance to encounter some of Costa Rica’s most endangered creatures, the manatee and the green sea turtle, in their protected natural environments. Then you will travel from the tranquility of Tortuguero to the thunder of Arenal Volcano. During your Arenal tour you will become one of the few who witness a volcanic eruption as you explore the biodiversity of Costa Rica. You will also have the opportunity to soak up the traditional Tico vibe in the quaint town of La Fortuna de San Carlos and relax in one of its many hot springs. Your adventure continues in the fantasy-like world of the Santa Elena and Monteverde cloud forests, where dense, swirling mist veils a thick green canopy, in which a plethora of unique bird species fill the mountain air with song while you try to spot such rarities as the resplendent quetzal, spider monkeys, and sloths. Finally, after this epic adventure you will be able to enjoy the unspoiled beaches of Manuel Antonio, relaxing under the glorious Costa Rica sun while the palm trees sway gently in the ocean breeze.
- Day 1: Arrival to San Jose
- Day 2: Poas Volcano, Grecia Town & Sarchi City Tour
- Day 3: Transfer to Tortuguero
- Day 4: Tortuguero National Park Tour
- Day 5: Arrival to Fortuna de San Carlos & Arenal Volcano
- Day 6: Arenal Volcano Hike & Hot Springs
- Day 7: Arrival to Santa Elena/Monteverde
- Day 8: Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve Tour
- Day 9: Arrival to Quepos/Manuel Antonio
- Day 10: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Day 11: Free Day in Quepos & Manuel Antonio
- Day 12: Departure from Quepos
Prices may vary according to the season, availability and client preferences. Certain transport costs may not be included. Please contact one of our expert Travel Advisors for more information.
*Note: these prices are not valid for the high season and certain holidays. Please contact a Travel Advisor for prices based on your specific travel dates.
Start your adventure to Costa Rica by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Costa Rica. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
Costa Rica For Less can also be contacted at:
USA TOLL FREE: 1-877-269-0309 / UK: 44-203-002-0571 / WORLDWIDE: 1-817-230-4971
Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your form.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published
rates from companies outside Costa Rica for all package tours. All HOTELS
and TOURS are based on US standards.
We have the best testimonials. We have highly educated staff that will reply
to your request within 24 hours. While traveling in Costa Rica you will have
access to our local 24/7 English speaking emergency number.
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 All rights reserved. Latin America For Less LLC
Sales & travel support: +1-817-230-4971 US Office: (817) 886-0080; (877) 269-0309-toll free; Fax: (571) 323-0664
US Office Address: 203 Valona Drive Round Rock, TX 78681