Costa Rica Travel Packages: Costa Rica Treasures
La Fortuna de San Carlos & Volcán Arenal, Santa Elena & Monteverde, Quepos & Manuel Antonio (8 days / 7 nights) - From $1,129 €858 £708
Costa Rica – the Rich Coast – is without doubt a treasure trove of a country, and this tour takes you to the most valuable treasures of them all. Scale active volcanoes and take in their awesome beauty as you traverse the eerie fantasy world of the cloud forests. Bask in the Eden-like splendor of endless, palm-dotted beaches along the Pacific Coast. Absorb the cultural diversity of the Maleku Indigenous tribe, the Tico villages, and the unique Quaker towns dotted along the route. This Costa Rica vacation package will transport you from one magical world to the next, presenting you with a constant flow of new experiences and breathtaking sights. You will become one of a small minority of adventurers who get to see a volcanic eruption, as a rumbling Arenal Volcano projects its awesome fireworks display high into the night sky. You will explore the mysterious cloud forests of Santa Elena and Monteverde with a professional Costa Rica Travel guide who will help you identify the many unique species of birds, plants, and mammals that have evolved in this curious climate. Your heavenly Costa Rica vacation will finish with you relaxing in the glorious Costa Rica weather on a picture perfect Pacific beach before exploring deep into Manuel Antonio National Park. This package is truly a dream Costa Rica travel deal you cannot pass up!
- Day 1: Arrival to Fortuna de San Carlos & Arenal Volcano
- Day 2: Arenal Volcano Hike & Hot Springs
- Day 3: Arrival to Santa Elena / Monteverde
- Day 4: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve Tour
- Day 5: Arrival to Quepos / Manuel Antonio
- Day 6: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Day 7: Free Day in Quepos & Manuel Antonio
- Day 8: Departure from Quepos
Prices may vary according to the season, availability and client preferences. Certain transport costs may not be included. Please contact one of our expert Travel Advisors for more information.
*Note: these prices are not valid for the high season and certain holidays. Please contact a Travel Advisor for prices based on your specific travel dates.
Start your adventure to Costa Rica by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Costa Rica. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
Costa Rica For Less can also be contacted at:
USA TOLL FREE: 1-877-269-0309 / UK: 44-203-002-0571 / WORLDWIDE: 1-817-230-4971
Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your form.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published
rates from companies outside Costa Rica for all package tours. All HOTELS
and TOURS are based on US standards.
We have the best testimonials. We have highly educated staff that will reply
to your request within 24 hours. While traveling in Costa Rica you will have
access to our local 24/7 English speaking emergency number.
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 All rights reserved. Latin America For Less LLC
Sales & travel support: +1-817-230-4971 US Office: (817) 886-0080; (877) 269-0309-toll free; Fax: (571) 323-0664
US Office Address: 203 Valona Drive Round Rock, TX 78681